Membership and joining
- Tidal and non-tidal cruises
- Social activities and dinners throughout the year
- Experienced members who are happy to share their knowledge!
- Competitions and games
- Annual fun day
- Access to our club land in Teston
- Bank holiday cruises
- Quarterly newsletter and annual year book
- Exclusive EFCC pennant
How much does membership cost?
Membership costs include a one off registration fee followed by a small annual subscription.
How to join
New members are normally nominated by an existing member, but we can also consider new members without nominations. After completing their membership form, new members are interviewed by the Membership Secretary and another representative of the Committee.
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Membership Secretary
This website is powered by Spruz